Free APP Tools
- Category: APP Tools / Communication
- Use: Personal / Professional
LogIn To Download
No More Language Barriers
Introducing the most comprehensive, and free to use, multi language translation app ever built that translates 108 different languages. (See all languages supported below)
Have you have ever tried to talk to someone from a different country about your product, service, or opportunity? If you said yes then you know exactly how difficult it can be to convey your message to someone that just doesn't understand what your saying and that's exactly why we built TranslateALL.
As a network marketer or entrepreneur you know the importance and the need for mutual understanding with your prospects and team members. TranslateALL is GUARANTEED TO IMPROVE your communication, your relationships, and your profits.
If You Can...
1) Open An APP On Your Phone (TranslateALL)
2) Select Translator
3) Select Your Native Language ()Top Left & Preset Is English)
4) Select Your Prospects Native Language (Top Right & reset Is Spanish)
5) Speak, Type, Or Paste Your Message In The Insert Text Box
6) Press The Translate Button (Middle Of Screen)
7) Your Translated Message Will Appear In The Lower Message Box
8) Click On The Share Button To The Right Of Your Newly Translated Message
9) Select The Platform You Want To Share Through (Face book, Gmail, SMS, etc)
10) Select Your Contact And Click Send.
Just By Using TranslateALL YOU WILL DEFINITELY INCREASE YOUR SALES!!!
- 108 Languages Supported
- 100% Free To Use (Ad Supported)
- Optional Ad Removal For Uninteruped Usage
- Message To Text Translation
- Speech To Text Translation Using The Microphones On Your Device
- Visual / Image To Text Translation
- Snapshot / Scanner Translates text from photos and screenshots
When using TranslateALL you can easily communicate with anyone around the world that speaks any of the following 108 languages where both of you will have a 100% complete understanding of the exact conversation you have.
108 Supported Languages For Translation:
(A) Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijan, (B) Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Burmese, Bulgarian, (C) Catalan, Cebuano, Chewa, Chinese, Croatian, Czechoslovakian, (D) Danish, Dutch, (E) English, Esperanto, Estonian, (F) Finnish, French, (G) Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, (H) Hawaiian, Hausa, Haitian, Hebrew, Hill Mari, Hindi, Hungarian, (I) lcelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, (J) Japanese, Javanese, (K) Kannada, Khmer, Katzakian, Korean, Kyrgyz, (L) Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, (M) Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mari, Mongolian, (N) Nepali, Norwegian, (O) Odia, (P) Pashto, Papiamentu, Persian, Polish, Portugue, Punjabi, (R) Romanian, Russian, (S) Samoan, Scottish, Shona, Serbian, Sinhala, Somali, Soho, Sindhi, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spit, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, (T) Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkmen, Turkish, (U) Uyghur, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, (V) Vietnamese, (W) West Frisian, Welsh, (V) Xhosa, (Y) Yiddish, Yoruba, (Z) Zulu
You may be asked for permission to access the following features:
* Accept Push Notifucations
* Microphone for speech translation
* Camera for translating text via the camera
* Media storage for photo translation